Thursday, January 31, 2013

Tea Pot Cake Pops

I am surprised with how well these cake pops turned out. I was a little worried they wouldn't look how I was imagining, but I think they turned out great!

They are a vanilla cake with vanilla frosting and in the middle is a little surprise of edible chocolate chip cookie dough. I always love experimenting with flavors.

What these things dry
What is the stout you ask? It is a Good and Plenty stuck in the cake before dipped. The lid is a chocolate wafer straight from the bag. The handle is from a candy necklace I tried for DAYS to find.

In any case, hope you like my tea pop cake pops! These were actually made for a tea and brunch event last Sunday and I think they were a hit.

2 comments:

  1. they look like Mrs. Potts from Beauty and the Beast!! I LOVE them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. cinderella cakes anaheim

    ReplyDelete